Time is running out.
We need to make an all-out push to stop Congress and the president’s misguided attempt to repeal the ACA. Join our #HealthCareTownHall to tell your Senators how repealing the ACA, drastically cutting Medicaid, and ending patient protections will hurt you, your family members, and your community.
23 million people are on the edge of losing their health insurance. Older Americans could see their annual premiums rise by more than $1000 per month.
More than 130 million people have pre-existing conditions that could keep them from getting insurance, or could make insurance unaffordable.
Enormous cuts to Medicaid would strip coverage for children, pregnant women, seniors, and people with disabilities.
We’ve set a goal to collect 500 video testimonies of real, everyday constituents whose health insurance is threatened by this bill.
Raise your voice, share your story, and make a video to tell your Senators to STOP this attempt to repeal the ACA.
- Go to our story collection form to upload a video, photo, or text version of your story.
- Tell your Senators exactly who they will harm with this repeal effort, and don’t be afraid to show some emotion.
- If you’re making a video, keep your message to a maximum of about 90 seconds. You can say a lot in 90 seconds!
- It’s easier with a partner! Grab a friend or family member and film each other’s stories. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- You can share a video you’ve already posted online—just add the link to Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- If you’re camera shy, don’t hesitate to send in a text version of your story. Every story counts!
- When you’re done, share this link with others and ask them to post their stories!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org